Your use of this website means that you accept these terms.
Do not use this website if you do not agree to these terms.
- This source of information is proprietary and protected by general “copyright and related rights” and other legal acts relating to intellectual property.
- Apkicon.com authorizes you to view and download the content on this website only for your personal, non-commercial use, if you have all the information about the copyright and its contents contained in the original content, including a copy. Keep other information about.
- You may not reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the content on this website for commercial purposes. Any use of this content for non-commercial purposes on other websites or computer networks is permitted only with active links to the Apkicon website.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized use may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you violate any of these terms, you are violating your rights to use the Website. All content downloaded or printed from this website should be destroyed immediately.
- All content published on the Apkicon.com website is copyright owned by the Apkicon website.
- The Apkicon website does not investigate any material, copyright, or related rights (including distribution rights) in relation to other natural or legal persons. In the event that such content is published on the pages of the Site by a third party, the copyright owner should contact the administration to resolve the issue. All claims will be reviewed in a reasonable time.
- The author of the article (name and author’s name or Internet surname) published on the Apkicon website is the property of the Apkicon. Articles published on the Apkicon website are copyrighted by the authors.
- The author has the right to publish his article on his own website or in other media on the condition that he refers only to one Apkicon website.
- If the article is published on the website, it is not signed, the article was written by the website authors and the property of the Apkicon website.
- For full quotes on news, articles, and other content on the Apkicon website, you must obtain the prior consent of the Apkicon website and use the necessary materials to maintain an active link to the Apkicon website.
- Possible partial excerpts from the article from the Apkicon website.
Quotes should not exceed 25% of the total text of the article (number of characters)
The quotations used in the text highlight the grammatical references, the direct reference to the attribution, or the fact of quoting for a quotation.
The author of the article (name, surname, and, if you have an online alias) and the source (Apkicon website) must be provided.
- If you use diagrams, drawings, or illustrations in your own news feed or another source of information, an active link to the Apkicon website is required. Any changes to the images (in particular the removal of the photo implies copyright of the Apkicon website) are not permitted without the written consent of the donor website administration.
- Apkicon became liable to you for any compromise made by you through incorrect or incomplete or incomplete or information made available on the Website or for any harm done to you by you or by a third party or by a decision made by you or a third party. With the information received.
- The Apkicon website reserves the right to unilaterally change the list of information contained in this resource.
- The Apkicon website reserves the right to revoke unilateral permission to use the content without giving any reasons.